China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile – gulfnews.com, October 11, 2013
…Chinese premier Li Keqiang said purchases over the next five years will be from private firms, making no mention of 1.2 million tonnes that had been flagged by the Thai government last month as sold in a government-to-government deal. His comments came in an article published by Thai media on Friday, according to the Chinese central government website which published the article in full…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?