Chiang Mai covered in smoke for the 4th day – thaipbs.or.th, March 14, 2014
…The smoke haze was caused by forest fires which, until Friday, were reported at 70 points in MaeChaem, Om Koi, Hod, Doi Tao and Mae Wang districts to the south of the province and in Chaiprakarn, Mae Taeng, Prao and Chiang Dao districts to the north…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?