From Thairath, March 24, 2012
The title reads: It’s so hot, may I push through? Cold sweet Jiw is coming!
[Jiw is Chavalit Yongchaiyudh’s nickname]
At left Gen. Sonthi is carrying a sign that reads: Reconciliation Commissioner President
The hooded figure at right: Ban reconciliation
The mouse’s sign: Can’t lose
[This refers to Gen. Chavalit’s apparent support for the KPI reconciliation plan. However, the praise for him here was premature as, true to form, within a day he had flip flopped and retracted his support.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!