From Thairath, March 24, 2012
The title reads: It’s so hot, may I push through? Cold sweet Jiw is coming!
[Jiw is Chavalit Yongchaiyudh’s nickname]
At left Gen. Sonthi is carrying a sign that reads: Reconciliation Commissioner President
The hooded figure at right: Ban reconciliation
The mouse’s sign: Can’t lose
[This refers to Gen. Chavalit’s apparent support for the KPI reconciliation plan. However, the praise for him here was premature as, true to form, within a day he had flip flopped and retracted his support.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military