Chasing profits, power producers fuel Thailand’s solar rush – Reuters, November 8, 2013
…With oil imports hitting a record $38 billion last year, or 9.3 percent of GDP, Thailand unveiled a plan this year to triple its solar power capacity to 3,000 MW by 2021.
Renewable energy is expected to account for a quarter of Thailand’s energy mix by 2021 from 8 percent now, of which about a fifth will come from solar power…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking