Chasing profits, power producers fuel Thailand’s solar rush – Reuters, November 8, 2013
…With oil imports hitting a record $38 billion last year, or 9.3 percent of GDP, Thailand unveiled a plan this year to triple its solar power capacity to 3,000 MW by 2021.
Renewable energy is expected to account for a quarter of Thailand’s energy mix by 2021 from 8 percent now, of which about a fifth will come from solar power…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter