From Manager, July 23, 2012
Left: Defense Minister, don’t you protect the Thai border? Why do you order retreat? [referring to the withdraw of troop from the Preah Vihear area]
The man in the jeep: There is a more important mission that we have to complete.
Right: Chasing Abhisit for escaping army enlistment.
[This derides the government publicizing allegations that Abhisit fraudulently escaped being drafted.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018