From Manager, July 23, 2012
Left: Defense Minister, don’t you protect the Thai border? Why do you order retreat? [referring to the withdraw of troop from the Preah Vihear area]
The man in the jeep: There is a more important mission that we have to complete.
Right: Chasing Abhisit for escaping army enlistment.
[This derides the government publicizing allegations that Abhisit fraudulently escaped being drafted.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018