From Manager, July 23, 2012
Left: Defense Minister, don’t you protect the Thai border? Why do you order retreat? [referring to the withdraw of troop from the Preah Vihear area]
The man in the jeep: There is a more important mission that we have to complete.
Right: Chasing Abhisit for escaping army enlistment.
[This derides the government publicizing allegations that Abhisit fraudulently escaped being drafted.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people