From Matichon, January 12, 2011
The caption reads: Chasing ‘Kasit’ – The Thai Patriots Network led by Somboon Thongburan and Gen. Kittisak Rathaprasert gather in front of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on January 11 to dismiss MFA Minister Kasit Piromya due to his ignorance of the seven Thais who were detained in Cambodia.
[This was part of the agitation leading to Kasit and other prominent PAD Democrats into breaking with the group.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta