From Matichon, January 12, 2011
The caption reads: Chasing ‘Kasit’ – The Thai Patriots Network led by Somboon Thongburan and Gen. Kittisak Rathaprasert gather in front of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on January 11 to dismiss MFA Minister Kasit Piromya due to his ignorance of the seven Thais who were detained in Cambodia.
[This was part of the agitation leading to Kasit and other prominent PAD Democrats into breaking with the group.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight