Mixed response to river promenade plan – The Nation, December 3, 2015
…Prakongsri Rumanakat, a representative of the Phibun Songkham Bridge Community in Bangkok’s Bang Sue District, said she supported the project because the riverside promenade would open access to the river for her community and be a recreation space for both locals and others.
“Currently, the community is cut off from the river by a high flood-prevention dike,” she said. “I see the promenade will extend beyond the dike and provide public space for the people and an alternative pedestrian route for the community,” Prakongsri said…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work