From Thairath, by Sia, July 29, 2015
At PM Prayuth’s hand: “In” and “Out”
[“In” supposed to be his acquaintance (soldiers) and “Out” supposed to be politicians, this indicate how PM chooses his cabinet.]
Book held by PM Prayuth: The roadmap of cabinet changes to prolong government.
Caption: Changing the cabinet… look at the smartness.
Mouse man: Measure the smartness, observe the shoes [meaning many cabinet members are army cronies and not regular civilians]
Mouse: Colleagues always come first.
[This means that better-qualified cabinet members are being pushed aside to allow army cronies to hold cabinet posts.
This is an ironic viewpoint as Thaksin-directed parties were renowned for packing cabinets with purely political choices that had little experience (or desire) for their cabinet role.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash