From Manager, July 26, 2015
Left: On the sword: Section 44
Phra Thammachayo: Omm… With a power of mine… Please transform Prayuth’s powerful sword to…
Right: A pestle… please!!
Caption: The power of Thammy
[This implies the junta is powerless, even with the use of the Section 44, to intervene in the case of former Wat Dhammakaya abbot Phra Thammachayo on embezzlement charges. In the cartoon, Thammy comes from the name “Thammachaya.”]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017