From Manager, July 26, 2015
Left: On the sword: Section 44
Phra Thammachayo: Omm… With a power of mine… Please transform Prayuth’s powerful sword to…
Right: A pestle… please!!
Caption: The power of Thammy
[This implies the junta is powerless, even with the use of the Section 44, to intervene in the case of former Wat Dhammakaya abbot Phra Thammachayo on embezzlement charges. In the cartoon, Thammy comes from the name “Thammachaya.”]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Time to Wake Up Thaksin: Weekly News Magazines, June, 2017