Chalerm’s attack on NACC unwarranted – The Nation, December 15, 2011
Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung has gone too far in threatening to move to disband the corruption watchdog over its proposal to curb graft in government procurements.
There’s clearly no love lost between the ruling Pheu Thai Party and the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC), an independent organisation mandated by both the current and the red-shirts’ beloved previous constitution…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous