From Manager, March 20, 2011
Chalerm’s sons say: Noum… what’s happening to Dad… he keeps watching the telephone for 3 days and 3 nights?
Noum says: He’s waiting for Thaksin to call to console him.
[This is related to Chalerm Yubamrung’s disappointment of not being chosen as the Pheu Thai PM candidate by Thaksin and his resignation from party list MP. The joke being as Thaksin will clearly choose another candidate, no call is likely to come.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals