From Manager, March 20, 2011
Chalerm’s sons say: Noum… what’s happening to Dad… he keeps watching the telephone for 3 days and 3 nights?
Noum says: He’s waiting for Thaksin to call to console him.
[This is related to Chalerm Yubamrung’s disappointment of not being chosen as the Pheu Thai PM candidate by Thaksin and his resignation from party list MP. The joke being as Thaksin will clearly choose another candidate, no call is likely to come.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out