From Manager, March 20, 2011
Chalerm’s sons say: Noum… what’s happening to Dad… he keeps watching the telephone for 3 days and 3 nights?
Noum says: He’s waiting for Thaksin to call to console him.
[This is related to Chalerm Yubamrung’s disappointment of not being chosen as the Pheu Thai PM candidate by Thaksin and his resignation from party list MP. The joke being as Thaksin will clearly choose another candidate, no call is likely to come.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?