From Manager, March 20, 2011
Chalerm’s sons say: Noum… what’s happening to Dad… he keeps watching the telephone for 3 days and 3 nights?
Noum says: He’s waiting for Thaksin to call to console him.
[This is related to Chalerm Yubamrung’s disappointment of not being chosen as the Pheu Thai PM candidate by Thaksin and his resignation from party list MP. The joke being as Thaksin will clearly choose another candidate, no call is likely to come.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison