Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds – Bangkok Post, May 25, 2013
…She claimed the opposition Democrat Party has tried to mislead the public by suggesting Ms Yingluck and the government were actually behind the push for the Chalerm and the Worachai bills. Lt Sunisa said the two bills are sponsored by politicians, and the executive branch had nothing to do with them.
The Democrats earlier called on Ms Yingluck to clarify her stance on the reconciliation and amnesty bills.
Sathit Pitutecha, Democrat MP for Rayong, said the bills could whitewash the crimes of Thaksin, Ms Yingluck’s elder brother, and seek to return 46 billion baht in seized assets to him…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die