Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds – Bangkok Post, May 25, 2013
…She claimed the opposition Democrat Party has tried to mislead the public by suggesting Ms Yingluck and the government were actually behind the push for the Chalerm and the Worachai bills. Lt Sunisa said the two bills are sponsored by politicians, and the executive branch had nothing to do with them.
The Democrats earlier called on Ms Yingluck to clarify her stance on the reconciliation and amnesty bills.
Sathit Pitutecha, Democrat MP for Rayong, said the bills could whitewash the crimes of Thaksin, Ms Yingluck’s elder brother, and seek to return 46 billion baht in seized assets to him…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash