Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds – Bangkok Post, May 25, 2013
…She claimed the opposition Democrat Party has tried to mislead the public by suggesting Ms Yingluck and the government were actually behind the push for the Chalerm and the Worachai bills. Lt Sunisa said the two bills are sponsored by politicians, and the executive branch had nothing to do with them.
The Democrats earlier called on Ms Yingluck to clarify her stance on the reconciliation and amnesty bills.
Sathit Pitutecha, Democrat MP for Rayong, said the bills could whitewash the crimes of Thaksin, Ms Yingluck’s elder brother, and seek to return 46 billion baht in seized assets to him…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?