From Thairath, September 18, 2011
Left: Luang Phor Jaran told Abhisit to take care of himself …
Middle: … So he can return and become a second-term PM.
Right: Transfer Luang Phor Jaran to the Government House cemetery!
[Luang Phor Jaran is the abbot of Wat Ampawan in Sing Buri. Right now Chalerm has authority to transfer any government officials who oppose Pheu Thai. This includes transferring the monk.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?