From Thairath, August 2, 2012
Chalerm: I’ll use my heart as a weapon, and my ‘Nam Jai’ [kindness] like water that put out the Fire in the South.
The sword on the left: Fighting drugs
The sword on the right: Fighting crime
On the holster: Fighting corruption
On the book’s cover: Put out the Fire in the South and Understand, reach out and develop
Over the skulls: The three southern provinces
The mouse says: May happiness return to the South. Anyway, what about the ‘foot, hand and mouth disease? The government got it under control yet?
The mouse man: But the ‘mouthing disease’ [meaning people who only talk and do nothing] is still spreading among the Democrats.
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thaksin – The Business of Politics in Thailand
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Chuwit memes – Junta message to politics
- Why foreigners criticize Thai people who speak “Siamese Talk”
- Anonymous Posters at Thammasat University
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page