From Thairath, August 2, 2012
Chalerm: I’ll use my heart as a weapon, and my ‘Nam Jai’ [kindness] like water that put out the Fire in the South.
The sword on the left: Fighting drugs
The sword on the right: Fighting crime
On the holster: Fighting corruption
On the book’s cover: Put out the Fire in the South and Understand, reach out and develop
Over the skulls: The three southern provinces
The mouse says: May happiness return to the South. Anyway, what about the ‘foot, hand and mouth disease? The government got it under control yet?
The mouse man: But the ‘mouthing disease’ [meaning people who only talk and do nothing] is still spreading among the Democrats.
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists