From Thairath, August 2, 2012
Chalerm: I’ll use my heart as a weapon, and my ‘Nam Jai’ [kindness] like water that put out the Fire in the South.
The sword on the left: Fighting drugs
The sword on the right: Fighting crime
On the holster: Fighting corruption
On the book’s cover: Put out the Fire in the South and Understand, reach out and develop
Over the skulls: The three southern provinces
The mouse says: May happiness return to the South. Anyway, what about the ‘foot, hand and mouth disease? The government got it under control yet?
The mouse man: But the ‘mouthing disease’ [meaning people who only talk and do nothing] is still spreading among the Democrats.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics