From Thairath, August 2, 2012
Chalerm: I’ll use my heart as a weapon, and my ‘Nam Jai’ [kindness] like water that put out the Fire in the South.
The sword on the left: Fighting drugs
The sword on the right: Fighting crime
On the holster: Fighting corruption
On the book’s cover: Put out the Fire in the South and Understand, reach out and develop
Over the skulls: The three southern provinces
The mouse says: May happiness return to the South. Anyway, what about the ‘foot, hand and mouth disease? The government got it under control yet?
The mouse man: But the ‘mouthing disease’ [meaning people who only talk and do nothing] is still spreading among the Democrats.
- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Banharn’s passing in the Thai-language press
- Remembering Banharn
- Men who attacked family in Hua Hin “did not have the intention to harm” them
- Withdrawing the knife is easy
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Does Thaksin Employ Lobbyists?