From Thairath, August 2, 2012
Chalerm: I’ll use my heart as a weapon, and my ‘Nam Jai’ [kindness] like water that put out the Fire in the South.
The sword on the left: Fighting drugs
The sword on the right: Fighting crime
On the holster: Fighting corruption
On the book’s cover: Put out the Fire in the South and Understand, reach out and develop
Over the skulls: The three southern provinces
The mouse says: May happiness return to the South. Anyway, what about the ‘foot, hand and mouth disease? The government got it under control yet?
The mouse man: But the ‘mouthing disease’ [meaning people who only talk and do nothing] is still spreading among the Democrats.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Hi-so hypocrites as shameless as immoral low-so entertainers เสแสร้งเป็นไฮโซก็น่าอับอาย เท่ากับผู้ให้ความบันเทิงที่เป็นโลโซ
- From the 2B forum: Election Articles
- Drone camera footage of the protests in progress
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Students attack bus with Red Shirts inside
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Economist print edition being withheld from Thailand again
- Going into a joint venture in Thailand: Megalomania, Gangsterism, and “Sue me, this is my country”