From Thairath, December 9, 2011
Cartoon reads: There are many bombs for this buster. [Literally “buster,” as in “crime buster.”]
Left basket in front of Chalerm: Movement to overthrow the cabinet. Tag: Losers can’t admit they lost.
Right basket in front of Chalerm: Bombs aimed at city turbulence. Tag: The work of shaky hands. [Chalerm previously referred to Parkinson’s sufferer Prasong.]
Box: Get rid of lese-majeste and government-defamation websites. Tag: Social media
Front basket: 91 deaths from breaking up the 2010 protests. Tag: The work of an unkind man.
The mouse’s sign: Free the political prisoners
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey