Chalerm: I’m Thaksin’s servant – Bangkok Post, November 20, 2012
[Always amusing times when Chalerm gets upset with the press…]
…Mr Chalerm accused Ms Somjit of siding with the opposition Democrat Party after she continually asked him to clearly state which political party was behind the Pitak Siam group’s anti-government rally.
She threatened to take legal action against Mr Chalerm, who then told her that she could sue him if she wants because he did not say anything wrong.
Ms Somjit argued: ‘‘If you’re calling me sympathetic to that party is not defamatory, would calling you servile to [ousted premier] Thaksin Shinawatra amount to defamation?’’
“That’s certainly defamation,” Mr Chalerm replied…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter