Chalerm: I’m Thaksin’s servant – Bangkok Post, November 20, 2012
[Always amusing times when Chalerm gets upset with the press…]
…Mr Chalerm accused Ms Somjit of siding with the opposition Democrat Party after she continually asked him to clearly state which political party was behind the Pitak Siam group’s anti-government rally.
She threatened to take legal action against Mr Chalerm, who then told her that she could sue him if she wants because he did not say anything wrong.
Ms Somjit argued: ‘‘If you’re calling me sympathetic to that party is not defamatory, would calling you servile to [ousted premier] Thaksin Shinawatra amount to defamation?’’
“That’s certainly defamation,” Mr Chalerm replied…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military