Chalerm holding red and green cards: a bluff or a win – The Nation, December 7, 2011
[Despite his rhetoric, Chalerm is a person least likely to want Thaksin to return. He is presently positioning himself to be PM. The only question that remains is whether it will happen smoothly or as the result of a political crisis.]
…The political intrigue heightens as Chalerm revealed his two moves following a dinner with Army chief General Prayuth Chan-ocha.
Defence Minister Yuthasak Sasiprapha organised the fence-mending between Chalerm and the military.
Last weekend, Chalerm flew to Beijing. He said he did not meet with former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.
Upon his return, he said he encountered a very cold spell in China. A few days later, he orchestrated his make-over with the military.
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Thaksin’s Fear of the Eastern Tigers
- More details of waterboarding at the Thai secret prison
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Koh Larn vendors force tourists off beach who won’t rent umbrellas from them