Ch Karnchang wins two Thai rail contracts - Interactive Investor, July 1, 2010
...The two contracts are part of five contracts for the 27-km (16.8-mile) underground and elevated lines that will stretch from central Hua Lumphong railway station to Bang Khae, in the west of the city, and from Bang Sue in the north to Tha Phra in the west.
Construction is expected to start after the contracts are signed in October, Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA) Deputy Governor Chaisit Kururat told reporters.
In early June, a joint venture between China's Sinohydro and Unique Engineering and Sino-Thai each won auctions for the contracts to build the elevated sections of the project.
The government is spending 1.6 trillion baht on infrastructure projects in 2009-2011, including mass transit lines in Bangkok, rural roads and irrigation systems...
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- The 2006 Coup in Thailand