Ch Karnchang wins two Thai rail contracts - Interactive Investor, July 1, 2010
...The two contracts are part of five contracts for the 27-km (16.8-mile) underground and elevated lines that will stretch from central Hua Lumphong railway station to Bang Khae, in the west of the city, and from Bang Sue in the north to Tha Phra in the west.
Construction is expected to start after the contracts are signed in October, Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA) Deputy Governor Chaisit Kururat told reporters.
In early June, a joint venture between China's Sinohydro and Unique Engineering and Sino-Thai each won auctions for the contracts to build the elevated sections of the project.
The government is spending 1.6 trillion baht on infrastructure projects in 2009-2011, including mass transit lines in Bangkok, rural roads and irrigation systems...
- Nine Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 1976: A Nightmare of Lynching and Burning
1976 ฝันร้ายของการลงประชาทัณฑ์ และ เผาทั้งเป็น
- 10 Years Ago: The Tak Bai Incident
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Eight Years Ago Today: The Night of the Coup
วันนี้เมื่อ 8 ปีที่แล้ว : คืนวันรัฐประหาร
- Eight Years Ago: Editorial cartoons from before the 2006 coup
- October 14, 1973
- Stocks of “Well-known Families” Rising
- Eight Years Ago Today: Thaksin Attempts to Declare a State of Emergency
วันนี้เมื่อ 8 ปีที่แล้ว : ทักษิณประกาศภาวะฉุกเฉิน
- Seven Years Ago: No kidding: they actually ‘own’ political parties here