- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Thaksin Amnesty
- Thaksin's homecoming hopes dashed as Thai crisis reignites
- Where are the red buffaloes?
- The real solution for Thaksin
- "Set Zero" for the "Fat Family"
- Burying the past--again
- Govt warns of tough action if protests escalate to "incite purging of the present administration"
- The Economist: The government’s latest attempt to get Thaksin Shinawatra back has united almost everyone against it
- Bloomberg: “Welcome to the Republic of Thaksin”
- Thailand’s investors spooked by 'forgiveness'
- Alas! My sister...
- We've merely broken the snake's back again?
- It's the only country on this planet...
- Red shirt thoughts diverse on the blanket amnesty bill
- Why would Thai amnesty start in 2004? To absolve Thaksin in Tak Bai massacre, death of human rights lawyer Somchai
- The Independent: Crowds march against Thai government's bid to erase former prime minister Thaksin’s corruption conviction