- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: Thai Politics
- Film to honour late red-shirt hero who drove his taxi into a tank
- Thaksin and the fortuneteller E.T.
- More Cult of Yingluck
- Abac Poll: Let Thaksin come back
- Should the Red Shirts break from Thaksin to build their own radical socialist organization?
- The Cult of Yingluck
- Forbes' World's Most Powerful Women
- Thailand's first female PM calms nation's chaos
- Former Thai Prime Minister Throws Lavish Birthday Dinner
- Government from Afar: Thaksin's Decision on the Military Reshuffle, Confers with the Police Chief
- Yingluck: Thailand's Novice Leader Looks Back One Year Later
- Thaksin will forgive those who ousted him like Japan forgave the US for dropping the atom bomb
- Thaksin says amnesty is "key to reconciliation" and long overdue
- Thaksin going higher profile: Speaking at Jakarta forum with Horta and Anwar
- Red Shirt Jatuporn sentenced for accusing Abhisit of sitting incorrectly during an audience with Thailand's King