- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: Thai Politics
- Press Briefing on Air Force One on the Way to Bangkok
- Missing Story: "Northern Reds to rally against Seh Ai"
- Rabble Rousing Books: The US Plot to Topple the Monarchy
- Thai prime minister insists she’s not her exiled brother’s puppet
- Wall Street Journal on Thaksin's Assassination Plot Claims
- Plot doubts grow as Thaksin drops Tachilek
- What Forbes can ask Thaksin next time
- Thaksin in Exile: Advising Sister, Digging for Gold
- Q and A: Thaksin Sits Down With Forbes
- Thai government plans to borrow 2 trillion baht--the most in history
- Thai military resists political pressure
- Thai Government Website Gets An Upgrade: Yingluck, Yingluck, Yingluck!
- How did Yingluck, Thaksin's admitted "clone," become such a success?
- Thaksin, Thailand's de facto leader, meets heads of state in Singapore, Brunei and Cambodia
- Thaksin: Pheu Thai will drop rewriting the constitution and amnesty bills until “the timing is right”