- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: Thai Politics
- The hasty open and shut liquidation of anti-Thaksin critic Akeyuth
- Turkey and Thailand: unlikely twins
- Anti-government, anti-Thaksin tycoon missing
- The Singaporean model for Thailand: "Provinces which vote for the Thai Rak Thai party will be taken good care of first"
- PM Yingluck gives Thaksin-like speech calling on media to balance free speech with news that creates mutual understanding
- Getting the truth out about Thaksin's government to the World Newspaper Congress meeting in Bangkok
- Red Shirts urged to report anti-goverment facebook pages as "spam or scam"
- What was happening in May 2013: Thaksin strengths and weaknesses
- What is Chalerm's Goal?
- Anti-Thaksin on Facebook Campaign Angers Pheu Thai
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year - Behead me if he isn't, deputy PM tells reds
- Critic of Prime Minister has Facebook page suspended; 'ignores' summonses for PM's lawsuit
- Thailand's US$12b water management programme faces criticisms
- Amnesty bill to reignite tensions in Thailand
- Lawyer who held Thaksin funds to keep them from being confiscated on trail for defrauding the former PM