- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: Thai Politics
- Bloomberg: Thailand Needs to Invest in People, Not Rice
- Xinhua: Thaksin's plan to return to Thailand suffers setback
- Hitler Fried Chicken in Bangkok
- Furious Chalerm
- Jatuporn shuffled to Red Shirt chief to push for amnesty law
- Wall Street Journal: Thailand's Ruinous Rice Subsidy
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?
- Govt sending a signal - Officer accused in disappearance of human-rights activist Somchai brought in to make arrest in the Akeyuth case
- Thailand's boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Democrat candidate beats Pheu Thai rival in Don Muang by-election
- 'White Mask' Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Red shirts attack, injure white-mask protesters in Chiang Mai
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Do police in charge of Akeyuth investigation really owe allegiance to Thaksin?