- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Thairath – Sia
- Just think that you are sacrificing for the country
- A mouth keeps speaking
- Black May for Dhammakaya temple?
- The future is coal-fired power plants
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- New wonder of the world
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- The long road map
- Unfair MOU
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Sucking time
- Red and yellow--Sign the junta's MOU!
- Everyone wants to use Article 44!
- Thailand becoming divided by politics and religion
- The temple as hostage