- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Thairath – Sia
- How Thais Stay in a Forest
- Who clogged the drains?
- Getting Rid of Yongyuth
- The Red Shirts Will Demand Justice
- Thai-language interview with Sia Sakda Sae-aew about his editorial cartoons
- What Can We Tell the Dead?
- Tablet computers: Perspectives of Thais and foreigners
- Yingluck developing the quality of life
- Nowhere in this world is like Thailand
- Drama... on a pool of blood
- Criminal cases depend on which party is in power
- Snipers vs Slingshots - Who Killed the People?
- Treading Lightly in the Deep South
- Dumping Money for Rice
- The Red Shirts are like a wall protecting the Prime Minister