- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Thairath – Sia
- Attacking prominent Thai women with sexual taunts
- Amend the constitutional fast while we can!
- No Rice? Mortgage Your Land Instead!
- The Noose Closing on Them
- Thumbs Down for the Bangkok Governor!
- Helping the Rice Farmers
- Obama Wins with Populism!
- On the Yingluck High-Speed Train
- Abhisit's Bloody Hands
- Same old trick of the old party
- Flood Politics: Taunting the Bangkok Governor
- Who Will Lead the Party?
- The Dead Wait
- Prem Attacks the Government
- A coup d'etat rod