- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Thairath – Sia
- Staying in a power for a long time
- Invite grandpa Meechai to take a math course!
- Civil Tragedy
- Storm from the spittoon
- No, Stephff! They‘re afraid of a cartoon!
- Dictating the constitution
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Men walking with their tongues
- Opposing the 99-year lease for foreigners
- The irony of child angel dolls
- Coffin for democracy
- The power is behind the scene
- Who do the police really protect?
- So afraid of the Shinawatras?
- The boiling drug can cure everything in the universe
- They can hang