- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- No way to grow money these days
- Vital supplies for the military
- Foreigners are taking the land!
- Thai submarines can find lots of money
- How short-lived will the new constitution be?
- Hope for greedy politicians
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- Get your gas from a demon
- Back to the three soldiers!
- Those still belong to us
- Should the junta tackle seat belts or taxes?
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger's tail
- Monks tell you how to be rich
- Thanks from all the Pa
- Thaksin and Dhamachayo