- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
Floods Punish the Red Shirt Villages
PM Growing Younger
- Prem Cannot Protect
- Shooting a police officer is too easy
- Yingluck and Son
- Thaksin's Foreign Minister
- Overthrowing Monarchies
- Worthless paper dollars
- Going to Siriraj or Dubai?
- Removing a Tattoo
- Threatening and Bowing
- Run up to the top of the mountain...
- Ashamed to Listen
- Bangkok and Phuket Workers
- Reds Fighting for the Chair