- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- The Red Buffaloes' Hearts Burst
- No Peace Until Thaksin is Satisfied
- Shinawatras Protected by the Buffaloes
- The Secret Service Checks Out Thailand for Assassination Plots
- Yingluck Explains the difference between Pitak Siam and the Red Shirts
- Who can attract the biggest number of people for Seh Aii?
- How dare they doubt Thaksin's son!
- Mad Toad!
- The Red Buffalo and Thaksin
- Military chief has a sore throat
- Don't Let the Toad Wreck the Ship of State
- Shutting Up the Firebrands to Save the Government
- Hiding Under Their Dresses
- Getting Away With the Rice
- Creating the Ideal Guy for Alternate Prime Minister