- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- Groveling for Thaksin's son
- Oak to inherit the power
- Adul and Thaksin
- Not knowing, or being bad?
- Don’t be afraid, my leader...
- She didn't lie this time!
- Two years of the crab revolution
- Advice to Yingluck from a monk
- Big Father Jiew waiting for his invitation
- Insult Yingluck
- Nobody is too old to try new things
- Talk about courage... these two should have traded their uniforms
- Don’t make the Prime Minister get angry
- Good news brothers...