- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- Dwindling red buffalo
- What if it slips out of my hands?
- If I can’t live a happy life, they can’t either!!
- Would the police take action against separatists?
- Waiting for the mango today...
- It’s ok to be corrupt
- Time to stage a coup
- Fleeing Thaksin's separatist state
- Thida, why did you resign as leader of the UDD?
- World Thick-skin Contest
- Silly sister with her bloodthirsty brother
- Our master doesn’t mean me, does he?
- Covered in flowers
- Restoring the NSC chief
- Thaksin's Master Plan