- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- For some people happiness is not about watching football or free movie
- Super Too, help me...
- Populism, by Thaksin
- First priority: Root out the Thaksin regime
- Happiness of the Thai people depends on Thaksin
- Mr. Suthep keeps slowly feeding fried noodle to Mr. Thaksin
- Thaksin thanks Gen. Prayuth for shutting down ASTV
- No mention of Thaksin
- Who will write the new constitution?
- Thaksin's roots are deep
- They got Thaksin's family
- At gunpoint
- Obama and Yingluck and the coup
- Telling the U.S. Ambassador to mind her own business
- Can we trust Too?