- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- If elected politicians are dismissed, the Red Shirts won't help them
- Who is stronger? Prem or Prawit?
- Old politicians joining the NRC
- Throw the podium at the reporter
- When the Thaksin wave comes... it will be gone?
- Why don’t you cut the tree?
- My lackeys... It's time to wake up now!
- M.L. points one finger to other people... while another three of them pointing to himself
- It sounds trustworthy if he doesn't speak through this microphone
- The junta won't help you poop
- Should the prime minister declare his assets?
- Tharit the Chameleon
- Who said Prayuth is riding a tiger?
- The real wind beneath Premier Prayuth's wings
- The karma god may have a hidden agenda