- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- U.S. Meddlers
- Are you ready? Are you ready, Thai people?
- Shinawatra’s farm
- Who made the biggest mess?
- We need Article 44
- The big nosed foreigners of Exxon and Chevron
- The toad and the Red Shirt fund
- How will the NLA will have the power to take out my heart?
- Is it a populist program?
- This coup is good for the Pheu Thai party
- Same cartoon from pro- and anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Col. Pia died because the elite ate his lung
- Let’s burn it. I will take a responsibility for your actions.
- When I draw a sword... the Red Shirts will be afraid and faint
- Myanmar goats