- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- You can bomb and kill in the Human Right Watch offices
- The first time the Royal Thai Police solved a political bombing!
- This big fat pig blocks the drainage pipe
- I bring some rice for you to eat...
- Opposing the concession
- We wish Yingluck to be punished
- Which sister did Thaksin love best?
- You still need to ask this question?
- Red Shirt Digital Economy
- I don't want to charge Yingluck!
- Thaksin and the Eagle
- Prayuth has been warned
- Meddlesome Americans
- The U.S. and martial law