- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- How to resist the junta and do Thaksin's bidding
- Where are the million of people?
- Thai editorial cartoons on the student anti-coup movement
- Be careful, you will be dismissed
- A Thai jail cannot hold Yingluck
- Get out you famous activists!
- You shot the wrong person!!!
- Even though you know it’s a only tiny shrimp, you still eat it
- Limits of Prayuth's Power
- Reaction to the casino proposal
- Oh! He’s like a god!
- Do you want him to extend his stay?
- Kick Thaksin's Dog
- Junta gives up on the reform of the Thai police
- Whichever side he takes, Somsak faces the same accusation