- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Manager
- Same cartoon from Yellow and Red Cartoonists: Another Scapegoat
- The Thai junta looks good at the U.N.
- Don't touch Thaksin's relatives
- Opposing the junta means you are pro-democracy?
- No one to draft the charter?
- Wet nurse changes the kid
- The unexpected blow
- Karma is slow
- The Red Shirts can help Najib
- The last time... it began like this too
- The Police Need More Help
- Why all the fuss?
- A New God
- Can’t escape karma, but might be able to delay it
- The Constitution Designed to Fail