- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Komchadluek
- American pressure
- Statue of Liberty ashamed
- USA and the Red Shirts
- Uncle Sam's Hunger
- It’s not from a real Red Shirt!
- You're so mean, dictator
- Uncle Sam and Yingluck
- Hung out to dry
- What we really care about
- When will martial law be ended?
- If you are born now, you will have a 30-year-debt
- Babying the Thai economy
- Remembering U.S. Ambassador Kristie Kenney
- Bomb detector or expensive microphone?
- Indict, not indict