- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
Category Archives: Editorial Cartoons – Komchadluek
- On the Electric Pole Among the Ruins
- Polls lead to low turnout?
- Yingluck and the Press
- Head in the sand
- DSI clears the Pheu Thai candidate
- Borrowing while the Deep South simmers
- A tank in a child's future?
- Communist hook
- Pheu Thai Promises a Bright Future for Bangkok after Its Red Shirts Burned It
- Santa with gifts
- Power pole or Pheu Thai candidate?
- Cost of the First-Car Policy
- What is Said/What is Heard
- Yingluck Toking on Corruption
- Thaksin's speech on state TV