- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: 2014 Coup
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- September 19 anti-coup protest to coincide with anniversary of 2006 overthrow of Thaksin
- Join the Reform Council!!!
- Imposing a curfew is really not democratic
- "Women in national legislative assembly no cause for alarm"
- Thai-language Newspaper Headlines on the Military Prime Minister
- Anonymous Posters at Thammasat University
- Law and order no parking sign
- The Junta Promises
- Junta blocks Economist's "Five hundred days of dictatorship" article
- How the military coup finally brought law and order to chaotic Phuket
- Foreign press speaking in near unison on Thailand
- Thaksin coming back?
- Manager Weekly to cease publication for three weeks for offending junta
- Boycott U.S. goods