- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: 2014 Coup
- Thailand blocking parts of the Human Rights Watch website
- Thailand: Calm or in crisis?
- Who is the liar?
- Bangkok Post Reporter Retracts Interview With Yingluck
- In wake of arrests of police untouchables, police chief vows to clean the organization
- Strange Businessweek article: Thailand’s junta is afraid of the Hunger Games salute because the economy is slowing?
- PM Prayuth: Those who use the Hunger Games gesture in public risk jeopardising their futures
- 'Mockingjay' screening cancelled after anti-coup group reserves 160 seats in the theater
- Treating Thailand as pariah hurts trade with U.S.
- Claim: Foreigners being killed in Thailand to sell their travel documents
- Thai army complanits lead to sacking of TV host
- Military order at Bang Sen Beach
- The Army is Watching
- How Thailand's generals outwitted 'team US' by playing the China card
- Gen. Prayuth and the press