- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: 2014 Coup
- The Moody Dictator: No annual nicknames for the cabinet this year
- Lobbyist Amsterdam breaks with Thaksin, will pursue justice against the junta on his own
- Time: Lese majeste laws not being used to protect monarchy, but to stop protests against the junta
- Forbes: "Thailand's Military Junta Destroys Democracy, Enjoys Exercising Power: Generals Postpone Elections Before Rigging Them"
- CUPT proposes model for political reform
- Live self-sufficient lives and avoid U.S.-made goods
- Thai coup critics in for long wait to return from exile
- Gen. Chavalit warns: Junta constitutional reforms could trigger counter coup
- Harvard International Law Journal: The Democratic Coup d’Etat
- Wall Street Journal comes on strong in editorial: "Generalissimo Prayuth" risks "civil war"
- Thai police to be totally reorganised and stripped of ability to decide promotions internally
- Prayuth bios
- Reports of Thailand's Revival Are Greatly Exaggerated
- The Facebook page PM Prayuth says is pathetic
- Foreign Lessons for Thailand: Disband the Police & the President Who Ate His Country