- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: 2014 Coup
- It's possible
- Four years of rule for PM Pryauth?
- Not slaves
- After the Impeachment
- China shall not intervene in Thailand’s internal affairs
- "America do not intervene in Thailand's internal affairs"
- The next PM: Thaksin's son
- The government listens to the people’s voice even in our room.
- Pruning the Thaksin tree
- U.S. Criticism, the Junta's Reply, and the Fate of Pheu Thai Party
- US slams junta: Impeachment "politically driven," Yingluck targeted while democracy interrupted
- What people have to do
- Executive Notes: The Yingluck Ruling in Context
- The Thai situation from the Red Shirt view
- Thailand wants refugee returned