- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: 2014 Coup
- Mercurial Thai junta ruler becoming well-known for his poorly-chosen words
- Thai deputy PM: Threat to execute journalists 'not serious'
- Thai junta chief threatens to hold onto power
- PM Prayuth continues to mimic PM Thaksin
- Thai PM Prayuth lashes out at media, implies govt has power to execute reporters
- The Guardian: The surreal rise of his despotic regime
- Fake rice deal with China comes home to roost for Boonsong
- Calls for Thailand to end trials of civilians in military courts
- Junta denies taking medic from home
- Thailand: "large-scale violent protests may be seen as unavoidable in order to restore democracy"
- Big Men Always Go Too Far
- 71.2 percent do not think Thailand is ready for an election
- World newspapers insist on return to democracy now
- Democracy or Corruption?
- Thaksin brother-in-law and former PM Somchai: No reconciliation without amnesty