- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: 2014 Coup
- Thaksin says Privy Council ordered Suthep to protest & the military to stage a coup
- One Year Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- After Yingluck court appearance & election delay, foreign media unloads on junta
- Is it a mistake for the military to tackle land encroachment?
- Junta vows to stay in power if public rejects new constitution in referendum
- Thai police concede meekly to alpha army
- Everyone loves Article 44
- Thai Intrigue: Army raids Police Special Branch as Israelis are demonstrating wire tap devices to the police
- Thailand’s push for democracy falters as junta tightens up on civil freedoms
- Suthep Welcomes Five More Years for PM Prayuth
- Troops, police raid Red Shirt TV station to disrupt former Army Commander-in-Chief Chavalit's interview
- Prayuth: "I cannot use Article 44 to solve every problem" after pressed to solve EU concerns on fishing
- Even the Red Shirts agree that elections can be put off for two or three more years?
- Learning from Hitler's Constitution
- Was Gen. Prayuth really unable to answer a “gutsy” foreign reporter?