- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Yingluck Billboard
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- 1976: A Nightmare of Lynching and Burning 1976 ฝันร้ายของการลงประชาทัณฑ์ และ เผาทั้งเป็น
Category Archives: Singapore
- Singapore: lowest crime, heathliest people, easiest place to do business...
- In Singapore, A Rare Call for Protest Against Blogging Censorship
- Singapore to individually license websites that report on the country, requires a $50K bond against bad taste
- More Singapore Funny Business: Soccer Fixing Inquiry Hinges on a Shadowy Singaporean
- Strange Death in Singapore
- Singaporeans find the trains crowded with Mandarin speakers and they aren’t handling it well
- Singapore: Restrict foreigners who try "to reap benefits without any obligations"
- How Singapore Muzzled the Foreign Press
- Nine maids fell from highrises this year trying to clean windows
Singapore's Failed Occupation
- How Singapore is part Cambodian
- Singapore: Warning Over Potential Bottom Pinching Scam
- Singapore: Murdochian Democracy?
- Singapore Election and the Social Media Effect
- Democracy in Singapore: how free are we?