- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
Category Archives: Singapore
- Singapore: lowest crime, heathliest people, easiest place to do business...
- In Singapore, A Rare Call for Protest Against Blogging Censorship
- Singapore to individually license websites that report on the country, requires a $50K bond against bad taste
- More Singapore Funny Business: Soccer Fixing Inquiry Hinges on a Shadowy Singaporean
- Strange Death in Singapore
- Singaporeans find the trains crowded with Mandarin speakers and they aren’t handling it well
- Singapore: Restrict foreigners who try "to reap benefits without any obligations"
- How Singapore Muzzled the Foreign Press
- Nine maids fell from highrises this year trying to clean windows
Singapore's Failed Occupation
- How Singapore is part Cambodian
- Singapore: Warning Over Potential Bottom Pinching Scam
- Singapore: Murdochian Democracy?
- Singapore Election and the Social Media Effect
- Democracy in Singapore: how free are we?