- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
Category Archives: Polls
- Buying behavior survey for the smart phone's "Facebooklism"
- Suan Dusit Poll: 74.12% of Bangkokians believe the bombing was related to politics
- ABAC Poll: Yingluck vs Abhisit
Poll - Democracy and Flooding
ประชาธิปไตย และ น้ำท่วม
Illegal Drug Use Among Thai Youth
- Dusit Poll: Do people trust polls or astologers more?
- Expat Explorer Survey 2009
- Thai People Gauges Attitudes toward Constitution, Reform, and Democracy
- Polls 2007
- About the Suan Dusit Poll