- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
Category Archives: Polls
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44
- Buying behavior survey for the smart phone's "Facebooklism"
- Suan Dusit Poll: 74.12% of Bangkokians believe the bombing was related to politics
- ABAC Poll: Yingluck vs Abhisit
Poll - Democracy and Flooding
ประชาธิปไตย และ น้ำท่วม
Illegal Drug Use Among Thai Youth
- Dusit Poll: Do people trust polls or astologers more?
- Expat Explorer Survey 2009
- Thai People Gauge Attitudes toward Constitution, Reform, and Democracy
- Polls 2007
- About the Suan Dusit Poll