- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land
Category Archives: Polls
- Buying behavior survey for the smart phone's "Facebooklism"
- Suan Dusit Poll: 74.12% of Bangkokians believe the bombing was related to politics
- ABAC Poll: Yingluck vs Abhisit
Poll - Democracy and Flooding
ประชาธิปไตย และ น้ำท่วม
Illegal Drug Use Among Thai Youth
- Dusit Poll: Do people trust polls or astologers more?
- Expat Explorer Survey 2009
- Thai People Gauges Attitudes toward Constitution, Reform, and Democracy
- Polls 2007
- About the Suan Dusit Poll