- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter
Category Archives: Myanmar/Burma
- Squar, the first exclusively Myanmar language social media website, has launched this week
- Myanmar's tallest man to receive treatment
- $3 Million Set for Thai Tomb, Cultural Village Project in Burma
- Myanmar bans Time magazine over cover story about monk called ‘Face of Buddhist terror’
- The face of Buddhist terror
- Myanmar’s moment?
- Thailand’s Dawei Port Project in Burma Not Dead Yet
- First Coca-Cola products made in Burma in more than 60 years
- Burma becoming like floundering neighbor Bangladesh rather than dynamic Thailand—it can't seem to build power plants
- The failure of democracy in Cambodia. Will it be repeated in Myanmar?
- Does another Asian tiger lurk in Myanmar?
- Myanmar: Cities Ready for Thingyan Water Festival
- Parking Spots Are Replacing Vibrant Street Life in Yangon
- Burma: Satellite images detail destruction in the clashes between Muslims and Buddhists
- Burmese media free to print daily newspapers for the first time in five decades