- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred
Category Archives: Analysis
- The Irony of Massive Government Borrowing
- Bangkok Governor: The Surprise Win
- In the Thai Deep South: Burying Gunmen as "Martyrs"
- Another Chalerm Bluff on Terrorism?
- Thai Officials and the Curse of the Illegal Hunt
- Thailand’s Prime Minister Yingluck crushes opponents on the streets and in parliament
- Analysis: Fears Boil Over for Anti-Government Rally
- Classified Info From Thaksin's Son
- Thaksin comments on the 2010 protest deaths report: Resistance to his return means political chaos
- Does airing the truth help in the Thai world?
- Threatening Judges Who Defy Thaksin
- The Context of This Year's Hat Yai Bombings
- The Flow of Arms and Drugs in Thailand
- Analysis: The Political Calm and the Weakness of the Establishment
Who Divides Thailand?